CHEVELEY PARK MEDICAL CENTRE WERE INSPECTED BY CQC IN OCTOBER 2015. THE PRACTICE WAS GIVEN A 'GOOD' RATING OVERALL, AND IN EVERY ASPECT OF INSPECTION. TO ACCESS THE FULL REPORT PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE FULL REPORT:
By law, all GP practices in England must make sure that the care and treatment they provide meet national standards of quality and safety.
We register GP Practices if they can show us that they are meeting these standards. If GP practices are not registered with us, they will not be able to provide services.
We inspect GP practices to make sure they are meeting the national standards. We can inspect a GP practice at any time if there are concerns about he care it provides.
What you can expect when a GP practice is meeting national standards of quality and safety:-
1. You can expect to be respected, involved and told what's happening at every stage of your care.
2. You can expect care, treatment and support that meets you needs.
3. You can expect to be safe.
4. You can expect to be cared for by staff with the right skills to do their jobs properly.
5. You can expect you GP practice to routinely check the quality of its services.
What to do if you think your GP practice is not meeting national standards:-
- Raise your concerns with the GP practice, including making a formal complaint
If you have concerns about the care being provided by your GP practice, the first thing you should do is tell the practice manager. If the problem cannot be solved, you can go through their formal complaints process.
By law, every GP practice must have an efficient procedure for dealing the complaints.
Our role as regulator does not give us the legal power to investigate or settle complaints, but we still want you to tell us about your experiences of care. Your information is valuable to us. It helps us decide when, where and what to inspect.
We also want to hear about good experiences of care. the best way to get in touch with us is by filling in our 'Share your experience' form online at http://www.cqc.org.uk